Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice…Cheers!
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice is a veritable cocktail of 200 nutritional substances including:
- All 8 essential amino acids + 12 non-essential = 20 total live amino acids
- 12 anthraquinones (gesundheit!) provide analgesic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, & anti-viral activity
- 8 active enzymes rejuvenate aged tissue & promote healthy skin
- 2 hormones that have wound healing & anti-inflammatory properties
- 20 essential minerals
- 4 plant sterols
- Vitamins A, B (1,2,3,5,6, & 12,) C, E, Choline, & Folic Acid
What does that mean for your skin? Aloe…
- helps diminish lines & wrinkles due to increased collagen production (Scientists have proven skin can absorb the key ingredients of aloe 7 levels deep, stimulating enzyme action to stimulate the cells that manufacture collagen.)
- helps heal sunburn at the epithelial level
- adds moisture & increases water retention
- is scar reducing & wound healing
- is excellent for acne prone skin because it is antimicrobial
- can block up to 30% of UV rays (aloin)
- cleanses & purifies pores by way of enzyme action that breaks down & removes dead skin cells & toxins.
Aloe Vera has been used medicinally for thousands of years in many cultures. It’s about time we take advantage of it’s benefits as well!
You can find certified organic Barbadensis Leaf Juice as the first ingredient after water in our Primer & Liquid Foundations. Let your skin drink it up…cheers!